Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Changes to the project

Well now, how time flies!

Unfortunately, just after starting the project, I got hit with complications involving my hands which kept me away from my needles for a while.

However, I am still comitted to the project and to the fundraising, so I've made a few changes to the project in order to make it more achieveable under current circumstances.

So now, I've changed the overall theme to "Home" in order to make it more accessible to a wider group of people and on the advice of other crafters, opened the project to other contributing artists too so that other people can join in. You can find details on how to join in on the "Needed Items" section of the website at

In the intervening time, I've also managed to find a venue for the auction. Murray's Vintage Tearoom in Ballinamore have offered to play host to the exhibition/auction on an as yet unspecified date in November of this year (2011).

Meanwhile, the search continues for an auctioneer. The suggestion is we find a "celebrity auctioneer" - I'd love to get your ideas and input on this

No comments:

Post a Comment